Bancova News and Announcements
BANCOVA Clinical SAS and Bank SAS 现在招生 2017
Training Period: June 10 - July 29
Objectives: to train students with master of Ph.D in statistics with the
knowledge and skills needed in the pharmaceutical settings, as clinical SAS
programmer, SDTM SAS programmer, or biostatisticians.
Successful students will be able to work in the pharmaceutical settings with
minimum training from their supervisors and thereful can easily adopt
themselves in the industry environments.
1) SAS programming in the pharmaceutical industry (2 months)
2) SAP writing (4 weeks)
3) SDTM programming (4 weeks)
4) ADaM specs and programming (4 weeks)
1) On site (in office): limit of 4, must live in New Jersey or NYC or close
2) On line : limit of 10
There is no guarantees that you will get a job after the training. However,
there is a possibility of obtaining an interim from Bancova partner CROs.
You might have competitive edge when you have been trained at Bancova when
entry levels positions are open in pharmaceutical companies.
1) Master of Ph.D in statistics,maths,computer sciences, biology (or any
other life sciences) or other related fields.
2) 3 letters or recommendations from professors or previous bancova students.
3) training fees (to be decided)
Training Students with knowledge and skills used in the banking industry.
Training Students with knowledge and skills of R used in the pharmaceutical industry.
apply by visiting: